With 1,800 students, Saline High School ranks 52nd in population among the more than 750 high schools in Michigan. The school's students excel in the classroom, on the stage and in the sports arena. The new school was built in 2004 on a sprawling campus of 200 acres and features a first-class center for the arts and top notch athletic facilities.
- Fax: 734-429-8036
- Hours: School hours are 7:50 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Number of students: 1800
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 97
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 21:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 85
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Art-Drawing Art-3-D Design Biology Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry Comparative Gov’t, English(lang&comp), English(lit&comp), Environment Sci., Physics Psychology, Statistics, US Gov’t US History
- Student clubs: Marching Band, Model UN, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, SADD- Students Against Destructive Decisions, Saline Interact Club, Salinian Yearbook, Science Olympiad Spectrum, Student Council, Writer's Ink
- Sports teams: Equestrian, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Field Hockey, Cross Country, Crew, Cheerleading, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Softball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling