Find out what's happening the weekend of Sept. 27-29 in Saline and nearby; leave a comment if you have an event to share.
- The Saline High School Homecoming parade kicks off at 5:30 p.m. followed by the big game versus Bedford at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, at Saline High School.
- The city's ninth annual Oktoberfest will be held from 5-11 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28, in downtown Saline. The free event will feature food, wine, beer and entertainment.
- Local musicians Dante, J. Washburn Gardener and Katseye will perform during the "Artists on The Edge Musical Talent Showcase" at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27, at Brewed Awakenings Cafe in Saline.
- A Mom 2 Mom sale will be held starting at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 28, at the Saline Recreation Center. Shop 87 tables of gently used children’s clothing, toys, books and gear. Admission is $1.
- Detroit Restaurant Week continues through Sunday, Sept. 29. The event features three-course meals at some of the city's most-desirable eateries for just $30 per person.