Find out what's happening the weekend of Sept. 20-22 in Saline and nearby; leave a comment if you have an event to share.
- Karin Barbee will share her poetry during the free Writers Read series at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, at Brewed Awakenings Cafe in Saline.
- A Mom2Mom sale will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, at Liberty School in Saline.
- Detroit Restaurant Week kicks off Friday, Sept. 20, and lasts through Sunday, Sept. 29. The event features three-course meals at some of the city's most-desirable eateries for just $30 per person.
- The Farmer’s Market will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, Sept. 21, a half block south of Michigan Avenue on South Ann Arbor Street in Saline. Visit cityofsaline.org/farmersmarket for more information.
- The Michigan Craft Beer Stroll featuring top breweries from throughout the state, as well as signature dishes from 25 restaurants, will be held from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, in downtown Royal Oak. Click here for more information.