- Fiddlers Restrung will play the final Saline Summer Music Series concert of the season from 7-9 p.m. downtown on South Ann Arbor Street.
- Summer Evenings with the Animals – North American Natives – will be held at 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at The Creature Conservancy in Ann Arbor. Registration is required.
- The Saline Farmers Market will be open from 8 a.m. until noon on South Ann Arbor Street, half a block south of Michigan Avenue.
- Author Alexander Weinstein, who serves as director of The Martha’s Vineyard Institute of Creative Writing and teaches at Siena Heights University and the University of Michigan, will participate in the Writers Read series at 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, at Brewed Awakenings Cafe in Saline.
- The Moxie Strings will play Celtic and Americana music at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 25, at Mangiamo Italian Grill in Saline. Admission costs $10.