- Super Bowl XLVII starts at 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday.
- CBS-TV (channel 62) coverage of the big game begins at 1 p.m. with "Super Bowl Today" until 5 p.m.
- The "Super Bowl Kick Off Show" starts at 5 p.m.
Join the party
Here are a couple great places to spend Super Bowl Sunday in Saline.
- Maplewood Lanes: Count down to the big game by bowling in Ed Rondot's Pro Shop Shootout Series from noon to 4 p.m. The estimated first place prize, based on 64 participants, is $400; second place is $200. The cost is $40 for three games; entries close at 11:50 a.m. Sunday. A registration form with rules is attached as a PDF. Maplewood Lanes is located at 830 Woodland Dr. Call 734-429-5457 for more information.
- Thompson's Bar & Grill: Grab a burger and a beer while you watch the game on a big-screen television. Thompson's is located at 10655 W. Michigan Ave. Call 734-922-2327 for more information or "like" Thompson's on Facebook for updates on Super Bowl Sunday specials.
[Did we miss your favorite place? Leave a comment!]
Watch at home
If you plan to skip the bar scene altogether, here are some yummy recipes your whole family will enjoy during the game!
- Super Bowl Entertaining Without a Super Amount of Calories
- Super Bowl Snacks – The Kid Version!
- Nutritional Tips for Enjoying a Slim Super Bowl
[Where will you be watching the Super Bowl? Leave a comment!]
Correction: Kickoff will be at 6:30 p.m.