Saline High School athletes shined at the Division 1 state track and field championships on Saturday at East Kentwood.
In addition, the girls 400-meter relay team of Amanda Luurtsema, Quenee' Dale, Alana Hollis and Samantha Richart won the state championship, and Steven Bastien took first in the boys long jump and second in the boys pole vault.
Other all-state honorees for Saline:
- Abby Rentschler, Lauren Green, Elianna Shwayder, Amy Creutz (Girls 3200 meter relay, third place)
- Quenee' Dale (100 high hurdles, third place)
- Amanda Luurtsema (100 dash, eighth place)
- Abby Rentschler (3200 run, third place)
- Elianna Shwayder (3200 run, fifth place)
- Terrell McGee, Jonathan Parker, Spencer Bishop, Matt Elms (Boys 3200 relay, fourth place)
- Matt Goeman, Garrick Roemer, Steven Bastien, Tom Eby (Boys 800 relay, third place)
- Garrick Roemer (400 dash, fourth place)
- Nick Reneberg (3200 run, seventh place)
- Garrick Roemer, Matt Elms, Ryan Guache, Steven Bastien (Boys 1600 relay, third place)