Today's Good Morning Saline video is from members of the Marching Band.
They're inviting the community to participate in Saturday's Drive One 4UR School at . Saline Music Parents has partnered with and Ford Motor Company in hopes of raising $6,000 for Saline Area Schools music programs.
• Briarwood Ford will donate 14 cars for the test drives.
• Ford Motor Company will donate $20 for each person who drives a car.
• Each test-drive takes about 10 minutes on a predetermined route.
• There will be absolutely no sales pitch.
• Drivers must be licensed and at least 18 years of age.
• Limited to one driver per household (per address).
The event takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.