What are the keys to building and maintaining a good relationship?
We asked readers on the Saline Patch Facebook page that question in advance of Valentine's Day on Thursday, Feb. 14, and they had a lot to say. Here are their answers:
- Breanne Clark: Communication is key!!
- Susan Zaitounh: A mutual commitment to keeping the marriage happy/healthy. And open communication.
- Kim Johnson Kaster: I hate to follow the crowd but I must agree - communication!! It has been the cornerstone of my 22 year marriage.
- Kelly Villeneuve: And always kiss goodbye, and hold hands. My baby and I have been together 22 aswell.
[What's your best advice for how to keep the romance alive in a relationship? Leave a comment!]
A gift to show you care
If you want to take Patch blogger Bill Kalmar's sage advice and pick up some flowers for your special someone, here are a couple of shops where you can find them in Saline!
- The Cobblestone Rose, 101 S. Ann Arbor St., Saline
- Saline Flowerland, 7370 E. Michigan Ave., Saline