Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Saline. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment! Click here to view other recent job openings.]
Who's hiring: Saline Downtown Diner
- Job: Waitstaff.
- Description: Pay is minimum wage, plus tips. Applicants must have at least 1 year experience, be able to work 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, and be willing to help with kitchen duties such as peeling potatoes and washing dishes. The ideal candidate will be clean cut with a good attitude. The atmosphere is fun, friendly and busy.
- Date posted: Jan. 25.
- To apply: Apply in person Tuesday through Thursday, ideally before 9 a.m. or between 2 and 3 p.m.; do not come during the lunch rush. The Saline Downtown Diner is located at 131 E. Michigan Ave., Suite D (Access from Ann Arbor Street via the public parking lot) Saline, MI 48176. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Manpower Inc. of Southeast Michigan
- Job: Toolmakers.
- Description: Pay depends on experience; the job offers training opportunities, medical coverage and tuition reimbursement. Applicants must have a high school diploma or general education degree, a journeyman card or equivalent, 4 years of experience in plastic injection molding and the ability to use various types of tools and equipment.
- Date posted: Jan. 25.
- To apply: Create and activate a "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then, call at 734-665-3757, ext. 8, to speak with a skilled trades team member. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: WellsBrooke
- Job: Home health aide.
- Description: Pay is $9-11 per hour; the job will include light housekeeping, meal preparation, taking vitals and assisting with everyday living needs. Applicants must have a reliable vehicle, undergo criminal background checks, submit to drug screening and possess a high school diploma. The ideal candidate would be caring, possess a positive attitude, and have great teamwork skills.
- Date posted: Jan. 24.
- To apply: E-mail email@example.com to apply. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.