Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Saline. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment!]
Who's hiring: Brecon Grille
- Job: Servers and evening line cooks.
- Description: Pay is negotiable and includes a dining discount. Applicants should have experience and be polished, professional, enthusiastic and great with people.
- Date posted: March 2.
- To apply: Apply in person at 101 W. Michigan Ave., Saline, MI 48176. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Manpower Inc. of Southeast Michigan
- Job: Maintenance technicians.
- Description: The third-shift job offers training opportunities, medical coverage and tuition reimbursement. Applicants must have a high school diploma or general education degree. Scissor lift, safety harness and fork lift certifications; at least one year experience with troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery; experience with a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions; and knowledge and understanding of production machinery are desired. Prior experience in the food industry a plus.
- Date posted: March 1.
- To apply: Create and activate a "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then, call at 734-665-3757, ext. 8, to speak with a skilled trades team member. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.