The event, sponsored by KeyBank, will honor 2013 Business Enterprise Award winners DesignHub, Inc., and Flatout, Inc., along with Lifetime Achievement Award winner Busch’s Fresh Food Market.
“The annual Business Enterprise Award represents the most prestigious mark of distinction given to any business and is the most recognized award any business can hope to obtain," according to Saline Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Art Trapp. "In terms of commercial success, recognition from peers, and ongoing involvement in our community and civic affairs, both symbolize the best of what businesses in our area hope to be.”
The businesses provide a variety of services:
- DesignHub of Saline is a full-service marketing communications company that has served clients including Busch’s, the City of Saline, the Center for Automotive Research, Recycle Ann Arbor and Food Gatherers, among many others.
- Flatout bakes wrap breads in Ann Arbor that have been sold to thousands of hotels, recreational parks, schools, universities, restaurants and supermarkets, including including Busch’s, Hiller’s, Meijer, Plum Market and Walmart.
- Busch’s, the 1997 Business Enterprise Awardee, will celebrate its 40th anniversary in Saline later this year.
If you go
- When: 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17.
- Where: Stonebridge Golf Club in Ann Arbor.
- Cost: $45 per person.
- What else: Registration is required by Oct. 14. Call 734-429-4494 for more information.