Saline's second annual Relay For Life takes place this weekend at Crabtree Field behind Liberty School.
The event begins at 10 a.m. Saturday and goes until 10 a.m. Sunday.
Relay For Live raisies money for the American Cancer Society. It also brings together cancer survivors, caregivers and friends and family for a 24-hour event of fun, awareness, support and remembrance.
Here is the schedule for this weekend's activities:
- 10 a.m., opening ceremonies
- 11 a.m., Fiddlers ReStrung concert
- 11 a.m., Survivor Breakfast
- Noon, New Horizon Little Big Band
- 12:30 p.m., Frozen t-shirt contest
- 3 p.m., Musical Awareness
- 4:15 p.m., Fight Back ceremony
- 6 p.m., Soccer
- 8 p.m., Ultimate frisbee
- 9 p.m., Luminaria Ceremony
- Midnight, Midnight Card Games
- 3 a.m., Scrabble
- 8 a.m., Keystone Community Church service
- 9:30 a.m., Closing Ceremonies
So far, the top fundraising teams are Aunt Mary's Pink Ninja Bunnies, Keystone Church and LaFontaine Automotive Group.