Invite a friend
Rise & Spin
Feel the energy and rush of indoor group cycling classes at the Saline Rec Center! These exhilarating classes provide a great cardio workout that will burn a high amount of calories and strengthen your lower body without high impact to your joints. Our instructors will teach you the proper body mechanics for high speed cycling and assist you in tailoring the workout to meet your personal level of endurance. Class size is limited so register early.
RISE & SPIN class: Get energized for the day with an early morning ride. Beginner and intermediate students welcome.
Instructor: Susan Heren
|Where||Saline Recreation Center 1866 Woodland Dr, Saline, MI 48176|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:05 am–7:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||session prices vary see brochure page 14 for details. Drop in rates are $8 members $10 non-members|
More About Saline Recreation Center
The Saline Recreation Center is a clean and affordable family friendly community center. This rec center welcomes both residents and non-residents to enjoy the facility or its programs, and is minutes from Ann Arbor, Milan, Ypsilanti and Pittsfield Township. The Rec Center features a state-of-the-art cardio fitness room with brand new equipment, a nautilus circuit room, a free weights room, racquetball court, two pools with ADA accessible ramps, hot tub, gymnasium, family locker room, private showers, meeting rooms for rent, birthday party room on the pool deck, Kids Corner childcare (free for members), lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball, disc golf, picnic areas, pavilion, playstructures, walk-jog-bike trail that links Saline to Ann Arbor and more. The Rec Center has personal trainers available for fitness assessments and workout plans to help members reach their fitness goals. A unique variety of fitness classes are offered, along with youth leagues, instructional classes, seasonal special events like Springfest, Health Fairs and the summer Movie in the Park series. Check the website for the schedule of events. Membership packages are available by the month or yearly enrollment. Daily passes are sold for $8 adults and $5 youth/seniors.
Other events here
- Rec Center Hours Weekly on Sundays, 12:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Drop in Wallyball Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Boot Camp at the Rec Center Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Lap Swimming at the Rec Center Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–8:00 am
- Rec Center Hours Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–9:00 pm
- Integral Yoga at the Rec Center Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm
- Integral Yoga at the Rec Center Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Strengthen & Tone fitness class at the Rec Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Stott Pilates at the Rec Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Day Time Yoga at the Rec Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm