Where are the Biggest, Baddest Potholes Around Saline?
Here's how to report them so they can be fixed, how to tell your neighbors about them and how to (possibly) get paid back for the damage they cause.
- March 12, 2013
Recent weather has frozen, thawed and cracked the pavement in some places, and melted snow and pouring rain have rearranged the pieces.
Help friends and neighbors in Saline avoid the big ones by locating the offending holes on the map above (just hit the "Add" button).
And if your vehicle has been damaged by a pothole, a state transportation agency may pay you back.
The Michigan Transportation Team has launched a "Pothole Pocketbook Contest;" through April 5, one randomly selected person each week will win a check to cover the cost of pothole-related repairs. To enter, visit justfixtheroads.com/contest and upload a photo of your repair bill and a photo of the pothole damage.
See More on Patch
- Saline's Longtime City Clerk Announces Her Resignation
- Saline Patch Readers Sound Off on New Teen Cell Phone Law
- Driskell Votes in Favor of Emergency Dredging Bill
- Is Michigan Autism Plan a Step in the Right Direction, Saline?
- Road Commission Sets Seasonal Weight Restrictions for Trucks on All-Season Roads