Patch Picks: Our Valentine's Recommendations
Here are five places to cozy up with your sweetheart on Monday, Feb. 14 and the weekend before.
Are you planning a special celebration with your Valentine? Here are a few of the community's most romantic spots for dinner:
Patch Picks: The Most Romatic Restaraunts for Valentine's Day
• Milan Grill — The jewel of downtown Milan promises another romantic night and staff are preparing a special Valentine’s menu. The Milan Grill menu features splendid assortment of pasta and seafood dishes, as well steaks and chicken dishes.
• The Earle — A Valentine’s dinner at the Earle isn’t just a romantic meal. It’s a getaway. The Earle serves award-winning French and Italian country cuisine and features a wine list with more than 1,000 selections. Sultry jazz music only adds to the ambiance of the dark and intimate dinning dining.
• Weber’s Inn/Purple Rose Theatre — Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Jeff Daniels by watching Corktown at the Purple Rose Theatre in Chelsea, and then head on back to Weber’s Inn for dinner and dancing to music by the Dave Bennett Band. Tickets are $200 per person for the show and the dinner, or $125 for the dinner.
• The Grange — More than food, it’s a lifestyle. The Grange is known for its farm-to-table dining, with seasonal and locally produced ingredients. A night of fine American cuisine at the Grange is a perfect night out for two valentines who love each other and who also love planet Earth.
• Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack — No, you won’t find dinner by candlelight. But don’t be mislead, this isn’t an old shack about to blown into the cold Maritimes waters. Situated in Murphy’s Crossing in a beautifully-lit historic building at Saline’s main intersection, Mac’s combines spicy Cajun cuisine with olde world English charm, offering fresh fish, oysters to traditional fish and chips.
Next week's Patch Picks: 5 Non-profits Making a Differnce. Put your suggestions in the comments box. And be sure to come back to see our Saline-Milan Patchers' picks.