Jobs Open at Kennedy Care, Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack, Manpower Inc.
Who's hiring in Saline? Here's a sampling of ads to help you land just the right position!
Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Saline. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment!]
Who's hiring: Manpower Inc. of Southeast Michigan
- Job: Maintenance technicians.
- Description: The third-shift job offers training opportunities, medical coverage and tuition reimbursement. Applicants must have a high school diploma or general education degree. Scissor lift, safety harness and fork lift certifications; at least one year experience with troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery; experience with a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions; and knowledge and understanding of production machinery are desired. Prior experience in the food industry a plus.
- Date posted: Feb. 11.
- To apply: Create and activate a "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then, call at 734-665-3757, ext. 8, to speak with a skilled trades team member. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Mac's Acadian Seafood Shack
- Job: Servers.
- Description: Full- and part-time hours are available. Employees receive free parking and meals, as well as food discounts. Serving experience desired.
- Date posted: Feb. 11.
- To apply: Apply in person at 104 E. Michigan Ave., Saline. Call 734-944-6227 for more information. No e-mails. No recruiter calls.
Who's hiring: Kennedy Care
- Job: Certified nursing assistant.
- Description: Pay for the part-time job is open to negotiation. The employee will help a client in Saline shower twice per week, typically between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday and Friday. A mature female is preferred, but anyone who has their CNA certification up to date is eligible.
- Date posted: Feb. 7.
- To apply: E-mail a resume with two to three professional references to email@example.com. Call 734-657-7042 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for more information.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.