Jobs Open at Great Lakes Educational Group, Manpower Inc.
Who's hiring in Saline? Here's a sampling of ads to help you land just the right position!
Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Saline. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment!]
Who's hiring: Great Lakes Educational Group
- Job: Tutor.
- Description: The part-time, contract job pays $14.50 to $22 per hour. The kindergarten through eighth grade tutor should be comfortable teaching lower elementary reading and math, and middle school math and language arts. The candidate must be responsible, reliable, work well with others and be able to design and implement an individualized program for each student. Candidates must be able to commit to at least a year and be available from 3 to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday during the school year. A teaching certificate or degree is required.
- Date posted: Feb. 12.
- To apply: E-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Manpower Inc. of Southeast Michigan
- Job: Maintenance technicians.
- Description: The third-shift job offers training opportunities, medical coverage and tuition reimbursement. Applicants must have a high school diploma or general education degree. Scissor lift, safety harness and fork lift certifications; at least one year experience with troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery; experience with a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions; and knowledge and understanding of production machinery are desired. Prior experience in the food industry a plus.
- Date posted: Feb. 15.
- To apply: Create and activate a "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then, call at 734-665-3757, ext. 8, to speak with a skilled trades team member. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.